Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Somebody's lyin'

So I joined Curves today. One of the things I was looking forward to was being measured. Weird, I know. But I haven't taken my measurements since the day of surgery and I am dying to find out what the new numbers are!

So according to the lady at Curves I am down in all areas, except my arms. Maybe I am imagining things, but I think my arms are smaller. My shirt sleeves are looser - I've gone down a size for cryin' out loud! I know not everyone measures the same. So who do I believe? Is the Curves lady's measurements higher than the hospital's?

I have decided that I am going with that. The lady at Curves measures bigger than the hospital. With that in mind...

I am down in all areas! YES! (Isn't it great how I can twist things to work in my favor? It's a gift.)

No comments: