Wednesday, December 10, 2008

zzzzzzzz........

Could I possibly be any more drained? Seriously. I could nap all day and still go to bed by 10:00. NOT GOOD.

Could it be my depression coming back? They say excessive sleep is the first symptom to show and the last to go away. It is winter and even in Arizona the days are significantly shorter - and I need my sunshine!

Could it be a lack of proper nutrients? Am I low on protein, or vitamins? I haven't been drinking my protein juice or taking my vitamins.

Am I fighting off some kind of flu/cold? I feel fine, but maybe my body needs the rest to ward off the bugs?

Am I just lazy? Sure. We all are some days. But I love to go out. I love to shop - and I haven't had the desire to do either. Not a good sign.

I bought a protein juice from Fresh and Easy last night. I thought I would try that route first thing in the morning. I am unable to really eat anything before 11:00am so the drink may be the answer.

The gym is impossible. Getting up at 5:45 is not happening in this moment. I forced myself out of bed Monday and Tuesday - get up get going, it will make you feel better. NOT. I just felt more tired.

Sigh. On the upside. I am feeling better this morning. I had 1/2 of my protein drink and definitely feel less groggy. (It was delicious by the way. I could hardly taste the powder.) Maybe by tomorrow I will be myself again.

No comments: