Friday, January 2, 2009

Down again?

What the heck? I am down again...

Now don't get me wrong - I LOVE IT! But I am totally confused. I work out and work out, watch what I eat and NOTHING. I eat like crazy, hardly work out and BAM! I lose!
The only way to make sense of this craziness is to realise that my body plateaus then drops, plateaus and then drops. I will try and keep that in mind when I am on the next plateau.

Regardless, I am down again! YIPPEE! I have also made the discovery that my bathrobe weighs 2 lbs - yep, you heard me - 2lbs. I am NEVER weighing in that thing again. Naked is the only way to go - flappy skin and all.

1 comment:

mom said...

Woo Hoo...I don't blame you. Bare it all and weigh in. That is how you came into this world, butt necked;) I am so proud of you and the hard work your doing every day to stay on top of your weight lose.

Your sister and I are jumping on the band wagon, so watch out weight watchers we are watching you, and you can watch us. Pom D Tarr here we come!

Love you,