Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

I haven't written in a few days...I am just so tired. I am not sure what to blame it on.

#1: I have been busy. Busier than I have been since the surgery and perhaps my body is still trying to heal.

#2: I have not been so good at taking my anti-anxiety medication for the past 3 weeks. I began taking it regularly about 5 days ago. It always takes my body time to adjust (or re-adjust) to my medicine. I know, it was a stupid thing to do.

#3: Perhaps my body is adjusting to the amount of calories that I am taking in. Heaven only knows how much I was eating before - and now I am living on 600-800 calories. My body may be trying to conserve energy to make up the difference.

Maybe, it's all three. Who knows? I got a great nap out of it today.

No comments: